Experts for Consular and Administrative Affairs | Translations | Legalization | Travels | Express Parcel

Accommodation certificate

Certificate of accommodation for what to do?

The proof of accommodation is intended for individuals who do not have housing and who live with a third party. If you are hosted, you can provide an accommodation certificate as a document attesting to your home.

Proof of accommodation (reception) for visa

The proof of accommodation or certificate of reception is completed and signed by a person who undertakes to host a foreigner at his home during his stay in the country. It must be validated by the town hall before applying for a visa.

Proof of accommodation for visa, from 500, - €

✔ Immediate download of your PDF Proof or Express per DHL, UPS or TNT.
✔ Prices vary by country.
✔ Possibility of translation into more than 100 languages.
✔ No cancellation fee

Order your ticket here: 

Certificate of accommodation for visa